Child Care

If you need help with child care to be able to take part in training, you may be eligible for help with child care costs, especially if you are unemployed, a lone parent or aged 16-18.

Young people should be able to get advice from their local Connexions office, and adult jobseekers from Jobcentre Plus.

If you are eligible for one of our government-funded programmes we will help you find out what sort of help you might be able to get and we will use the flexibility of our training services to try to design training delivery and timing around your child care needs - e.g. we have agreed start and finish times to suit the requirements of the school run!

When you Contact Us to inquire about training let us know what your requirements are.