Find Apprenticeships, Training and Staff in Cornwall
DMT offers Apprenticeships and other free and subsidised training through government- and European funded programmes, and competitively-priced training tailored to meet customer needs.
If you are an individual who wants to improve your skills and qualifications we can help you access available funding and find the right training programme for you.
If you are an employer looking to recruit new staff and develop the skills of your workforce we can help you access support and funding to employ and train staff, and provide free recruitment and placing services to help you find workers with the skills you require.
Apprenticeships, Training and Recruitment Services available in -
- Construction (Brick/Blocklaying, Carpentry and Joinery, Painting and Decorating, Maintenance Operations, Glass and Glazing)
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics and Fitting
- Information Technology (Building, Repairing and Upgrading Computers and Using IT)
- Customer Service
- Business Administration
- Management and Team Leading
- Health and Safety (H&S Certificates, Manual Handling, Risk Assessment)
- Driver Training (Lorry, Minibus, Trailer)
- English and Maths, Functional Skills
- Employability skills and Pre-Apprenticeship programmes
On the website you will find information about Apprenticeships, Traineeships and other training courses and programmes offered, course and job vacancies you can apply for, and skilled and semi-skilled people looking for work through our placing agency. Let us know how we can help.
For more information or to register interest just click on the links, complete the website Application Form, call us on 0845 680 6868 (calls cost up to 4p per minute plus your phone company's access charge), text 07565986167 or contact us via the website.